264 Exchange St.
Chicopee, MA 01013
330 Roberts St. - NEW
East Hartford, CT 06108
Why Job Seekers Are Rejected
1. Poor personality and manner — lack of poise, poor presentation of self, lack of self confidence, timid, hesitant approach, arrogance, conceit.
2. Poor job record for no reason. “Job hopping” excessively. No career direction.
3. Poor personal appearance and careless dress.
4. Lack of enthusiasm and interest, no evidence of initiative.
5. Lack of goals and ambition; does not know his interest; uncertainty and indeci¬sion.
6. Unrealistic salary demands; more interest in salary than opportunity; unrealis¬tic about promo¬tion to top jobs.
8. Lack of maturity, no leadership potential.
9. Lack of preparation for the interview — failure to get information about the company and there¬fore unable to ask intelligent questions.
10. Lack of interest in the company and the type of job offered.
11. Excessive interest in security and benefits. “What can you do for me?” attitude.
12. Poor scholastic record without reasonable explanation for low grades or lack of completion.
Remember, your interview should be an enjoyable experience for both you and your inter-viewer — an op¬por¬tunity for each of you to learn something about each other, and to benefit from the experience. Relax and enjoy yourself!