|Key Responsibilities||Description of Duties|
|Tends Machines||· Working to department procedures.
· Responsible for stopping the machine when parts do not meet requirements.
· Alert to deviation changes-visual only. Use and understand principles of quality control.
· Maintains production records.
|· 100% productivity rate
· 100% attendance
· 100% on-time delivery
· Zero past due
· Zero customer returns
|· May be required to stack skids or pallets in designated areas.
· May be required to dispose of scrap, cardboard boxes, etc.
· May be required to perform packing duties. This includes receiving packing instructions to customer specifications, insuring correct packing materials are being used and cartons are properly labeled.
· May be required to assemble packing materials as required.
· Performs various benchwork assignments such as sorting, testing, etc.
||· Observes company processes and makes recommendations for improvement.
· Participates in Lean Projects.
|Other||· Maintains adherence to company policies, environmental and safety standards, and good housekeeping standards.
· Performs other duties as may be required.
· May be required to assist or otherwise instruct other personnel.
· Attendance is an essential function of the job