- Operate various high speed liquid filling machinery including but not limited to fillers, labellers, cappers, palletizers, depalletizer’s case erectors, and heat induction sealers case erectors, etc.
- Examine and act on production orders to determine quantities to be manufactured, job specifications and or special instructions.
- Maintain time and production records.
- Maintain quality standards.
- Conduct basic troubleshooting on the assigned equipment and perform minor equipment adjustments and changeovers.
- Follow Safety /GMP guidelines.
- Comply with PPE, Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards, and follow all plant policies and procedures.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Machine operator in the packaging industry.
- Production knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and other techniques for effective manufacturing preferred.
- Must be able to verbally communicate, read and write in English.
- Basic mathematics skills required.
- Must be able to take direction and work unsupervised
- Long periods of standing is a requirement of the position.
- Lifting, twisting, carrying up to 45 lbs. is a requirement of the position.
- Repetitive motion work involving fingers, hands, wrists, arms and shoulders.
- Working in non-temperature and temperature controlled environments.
- Possibility of working around high noise levels, depending on location.
- Be able to wear full face respirator as necessary.
- Must be able to work in accordance with Health and Safety and GMP regulations.
- Must be able to work overtime where necessary.